Still happy? 6+ users?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iHeartsteve, Nov 5, 2014.

1. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

I'm still in the honeymoon phase since I just received my 6+ yesterday. If I'm in a rush in the morning and do not have time to read emails, I'm not as disappointed now. Viewing emails on iPhone 6+ on the run is so much of a visual relief.

Those who have had their plus for a couple weeks now, do you find that you still use it more than the 5 series bc of the battery life and screen size?

2. Taco1933 macrumors 6502

Sure, I don't notice the difference anymore. It just becomes normal. Now anything less feels small.

3. TheSwede macrumors regular

I've had mine for two weeks. I have noticed that I use my 6+ a lot more than I've ever used my previous iPhones. Mainly Web, Videos and games. I can't imagine going back to a smaller screen. For me, the trade-offs are well worth It for the larger 6+.

big bonus is that battery! charging every other day is really nice!
    I hope Apple makes an even bigger screensize next year. I would love to see a 6 inch screen, that would be the tits!

4. dumastudetto macrumors 68020

The iPhone 6 Plus is a truly remarkable device. I couldn't be happier.

5. Alphabetize macrumors 6502

Alphabetize

6. Q Bert macrumors regular

Q Bert

Loving it and it's awesome. I love watching videos on the bigger screen of the Plus and the battery life spoils me in a big way. Recently had the chance of holding the smaller ip6 and I'm convinced that I made the right purchase with the 6Plus. Holding the smaller 6 is like going back to my iPhone 5.

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

No buyers remorse for me. Its a great phone and fits my needs very well.

8. Htin macrumors regular

Htin

got to say I'm very happy with my 6 plus, the other models look/feel rather small and toy-like in my hands now... I've gotten too used to the 6plus.

9. kalebnate macrumors 6502

Other than my recent grief with screen issue, I am now in the honeymoon phase of a replacement too.

10. fjd726 macrumors regular

I'm the opposite. Not liking the size after a week of using it. Too unwieldly to handle and very difficult one handed use. First few days felt fine in the hand then became more of an inconvenience to do simple tasks on it such as sending a quick text or even making simple phone calls. Love the screen and battery though. Unfortunately its going back.

11. iKaushal macrumors 6502

iKaushal

I am loving the size of my 6 Plus.

I'm so much used to it now, that its impossible for me to have a look at my wife's 5s or mom's 4s....they seem miniature to me now :D :D

12. loveleelatina macrumors member

Had both the 6 and plus...the plus is exactly what I wanted and am happy I returned the 6. Battery life, screen size and camera made it easy to decide which one went back.

13. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

Yeah it's been really enjoyable to use. I've gotten used to wearing it, mostly in my back jeans pocket now...never did that with a phone before, but I have a very thin, rigid wallet case protecting it front and back. So, no bendgate for me.

Because of the size, when I'm inside the house I do tend to leave it lying around instead of keeping it on me. But...because of the size I no longer lose it, like I did my 5s.

I'm really looking forward to getting an Apple Watch so I can get texts and notifications when I'm not wearing the Plus.

I do think I'd have been even more happy with the 6 if it had the same features and screen resolution as the Plus. I think the screen in the 6 is a good viewing size and I think it's a nicer size all around to carry around. But OIS has been a huge benefit for me and I am now getting the kinds of shots I used to get blurry. If Apple is always going to reserve the premium specs and features for its behemoth model, then I guess I would remain committed to the larger phone.

14. Alimar macrumors 6502a

Alimar

15. cc999 macrumors 6502

Love it

After 4 weeks returned my 6 to get the Plus. Had the Plus now a few days and I absolutely love it! The screen is perfect, and battery life is unbelievable.
    No looking back here....

CC

16. scorpio1973 macrumors 6502a

Very happy with my 6+. Everything else feels so small now - even my mom's iPhone 6. :)

17. iRobby macrumors 6502a

iRobby

I've had my iPhone 6 Plus space Gray 64GB for 1 week TODAY after waiting 30 days ordering from Apple.

LOVE IT!!

I was nervous about it being too big. But when I went to the Apple Store on Tuesday to buy Apple Care+ the iPhone 6 displays looked so damn small!!

Do not regret the larger size at all!!

18. jettie1767 macrumors 6502

Still happy and content. I've had the Note 3 before the 6+ so always loved big screens.

19. rugmankc Contributor

rugmankc

Size is perfect foe me--best phone I have owned to date--:apple:

20. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

I've had my phone for 3 weeks now and honestly it still feels like yesterday, just to give you an idea. First impression (like most) was 'damn this thing is huge'. I got used to it and love it now, can't see myself going to a six.

21. JayIsAwesome macrumors 65816

JayIsAwesome

I definitely do. The battery life, camera, and that amazing screen are just beautiful. I honestly don't know how I used the 5S for as long as I did. It just seems so small, almost like a toy. The 6+ is awesome and I can actually do work on it. I don't always have to bring my laptop with me. I can also watch media (Netflix, Directv, WWE Network, ect) on my phone and actually enjoy it b/c of that great display. I could never watch movies on my 5S. It was just too small to actually enjoy them.

22. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

I've had mine since the first week, and I'm STILL in the honeymoon phase lol
    The real usage battery life is always impressing me, and I can truly use the phone whenever I want without having to worry about charging. It's a wonderful device, it really is. :D

23. andyw715 macrumors 6502a

I esp like using the plus as my car gps device, the screen size is perfect.
    Now just need to get TomTom to design the app to take advantage of the screen real estate better.