Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arushan

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2010
Hey are you guys still lining up for the iphone4 in the US? is it still high in demand?

Cause its always selling out here in canada everywhere they sell it.

colder

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2010
It sells out the same day it gets in stock here, at apple stores and AT&T stores. most of these places have it sell out in an hour or two.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
It's slowing down a bit. My husband and my brother in law both just walked into an Apple store yesterday and each bought the 32 GB model, no waiting. We were told they typically have them available now. No 16 GB in stock yesterday though.

They did have plenty of iPads on hand too, first time I've seen that.

nateo200

macrumors 68030
Feb 4, 2009
Upstate NY
It's slowing down a bit. My husband and my brother in law both just walked into an Apple store yesterday and each bought the 32 GB model, no waiting. We were told they typically have them available now. No 16 GB in stock yesterday though.

They did have plenty of iPads on hand too, first time I've seen that.

When I got my iPad they had to check to see if they had any available and at the time they had zip iPhone 4s in the store. Saw allot of people turned away waiting for my iPad.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
It sells out the same day it gets in stock here, at apple stores and AT&T stores. most of these places have it sell out in an hour or two.

Actually not all apple/at&t stores are dealing with chronic out of stock situations. There are many that have them in stock. Just walk in and you can walk out with a new iPhone.

DelilahBadapple

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2010
We got our last weekend at the Shadyside Apple store in Pittsburg. Went in on a Thursday night and they only had (1) 32g in stock. Told us they get shipments in the mornings between 10-11am. We stopped in the next day at 10 and were first in line. Once we walked in, about 6 others were behind us. They must have only received 6 because they had to turn a few people away while we were having ours activated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.