General Still looking - more calendar entries in NC?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gothamguy, Apr 30, 2013.

1. gothamguy macrumors member

Just wondering if anyone ever came up with a way to show more calendar entries in the stock notification center (e.g., show the next 10 appointments and not just tomorrow)?

I know ISX and Lockinfo will do this, but I don't need anything else they offer... I was hoping someone would eventually figure this out (and had seen others asking for it as well).

Did I miss anything or was there just never a solution?

2. lukejc1 macrumors 6502

Try:

Settings>Notifications>Calendar>Show

It should let you set the number of appointments you want to show.

3. gothamguy thread starter macrumors member

Yes, sorry, what I meant was the ability to show appointments more than 1 day in advance.

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

I'm in the same boat. I used to use LockInfo and obviously this was one of the benefits. But I no longer use LockInfo but really miss the extended appointment view. I'd like to see the upcoming week. I'm shocked this isn't built into the iOS. Sure one day is helpful, but multiple days would be way better for me.

If I find a solution ill post it. Please do the same for me. Been patiently waiting for such a simple tweak!

I recently purchased Flex last week. Ill see if there's any way to accomplish this with Flex. Not sure if you use flex or not but if its possible with flex ill post the patch here for you.