Still making a trip to the Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jbenkelman, Nov 1, 2017.

1. jbenkelman macrumors 6502

jbenkelman

Luckily, I get to work from home. Unluckily, this means i'll spend most of my day Friday sitting by the front door.

Either way, I still will make a trip to my local Apple Store to check out the hype, see the Space Grey version of the phone (since I ordered Silver), and pick up a case.

Anyone else making a trip to the store, and whats on your list of "must need" items you'll pick up?

2. myscrnnm macrumors 65816

myscrnnm

Might have to make a trip to my store to get my Apple leather case. I ordered it online for in-store pickup. The order page says it should be available today, but when I was in the store looking at screen protectors, an associate told me they would not have any until Friday. Still in the process of choosing a screen protector, and they also told me the only options for the iPhone X would be the Belkin anti-glare or tempered glass. Any other suggestions for a screen protector?

3. comptr macrumors 68000

Ya, I will need to make a trip to the Apple Store to get apple care +, a case and a tempered glass shield.

4. jbenkelman thread starter macrumors 6502

jbenkelman

I ordered a cheap case on Amazon, but I am thinking its time to go back to the Apple Leather case.

5. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

I’m getting mine delivered on 11/3 from Verizon so I will have to make a trip to the Apple store to buy Apple care. I’m kind of curious what their stock of the iPhone X is, so I don’t mind making the trip since there’s an Apple store 10 min away.

6. jbenkelman thread starter macrumors 6502

jbenkelman

Last year with the iUP issues I ended up having to stand in line, and there is just something fun about being there on launch day. Count me in.

7. jbenkelman thread starter macrumors 6502

jbenkelman

Anyone standing in line already? Would love to see pictures of the different Apple stores! I know you are out there!