Still no email 9-10 hours later

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pound4pound30, Jun 15, 2010.

1. pound4pound30 macrumors 6502

pound4pound30

I ordered through AT&T at about 7-8am. My card was charged, my upgrades are no longer eligible, and I can see the order for 2 iPhones in the order status on AT&T. I also called and they said it's in the system.

Anyone else been waiting thisnlong?

2. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

Yes, myself and several others have not received an email. As long as you received an actual order number and can physically see your order through the AT&T site I would not worry about it.

3. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

got my confirmation shortly after i ordered on ATT. I just checked the status and everything is set to go.

4. mode101 macrumors regular

I ordered mine a couple of hours ago, and I haven't gotten an email yet. AT&T's website can't find my order either. My fingers are crossed.
    Here is what I get when I look at my status:

OS001: We're sorry but the information you entered was not recognized by our systems. Please contact us for further assistance.

5. jmh0523 macrumors member

same boat no email can't find my order and no charge on card.. by god I have a confirmation number tho and when I called 611 it acted like I was ready to activate a recently upgraded phone... so i'm guessing all is good!

6. mode101 macrumors regular

I tried calling that and got the normal phone tree... :(

7. jmh0523 macrumors member

Well they say are you calling from "your cell number" I click one and I did call on the phone I am upgrading so it says that it appears you have ordered an upgrade for this number do you have it with you for upgrade process yadda yadda... good luck! hopefully this means im good too!

8. oldschooldude macrumors regular

FWIW - I finally got my pre-order to go thru on the Apple site at 9:30am CST.

I received an order#, but have yet to receive an email confirming my order.

That being said, I just checked the status of my order on the Apple site, and can see that it is in their system. I will feel a little better once I receive a order confirmation email.

9. mode101 macrumors regular

I got a confirmation number when I ordered, and printed it out, but I never got the email, and can't find my order on their website. It would be nice to see that there is some progress being made on my order.

10. toliy253 macrumors member

whats your status? received, processing or shipped? Mine is on received and has been on received for a while now. If yours is on processing, how long did it take it to get there?

11. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

ATT confirmation emails can take up to 48 hours to be sent, not sure on apples