STILL no email from verizon!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macuserjhs, Feb 3, 2011.

1. macuserjhs macrumors regular

I pre ordered on verizon at 3:08 and it is now 4 23 and still didnt get an email!Should i cancel and re order on apple?

2. DDustiNN macrumors 65816

DDustiNN

What's wrong with one of the multiple other threads? Just wondering ;)

Did you save your confirmation number? You can check your order status with that.

3. digitard macrumors 6502a

digitard

As long as your status is order processing, and not something about a credit check or anything odd I'd say you're probably okay to just leave it

4. macuserjhs thread starter macrumors regular

everyone got there email and arent paying attention to those threads anymore. I tried. lol. My status is still processing.

5. macuserjhs thread starter macrumors regular

Ok I just dont want to get an email from verizon tommorow saying that they basically messed up my order accidentally or something went wrong.

6. macuserjhs thread starter macrumors regular

lol just got the email.

7. zenio macrumors 6502

You do NOT have a completed order until you receive you're confirmation email. That's why they send them out.

We had this happen when I ordered my original iPhone 4. I learned the hard way. Even if you go to their site with your number. If it says in process that's meaningless. It can sit in that stage for a long time then get cancelled out.

So stay vigilant. You've got to have the confirmation email. Then you know your order is complete and moving through the system so you get a phone.

8. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Is Verizon offering 1 year contract on the iPhone?