Still no Ipad2 from Powermax!!

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by larrynp, Jul 25, 2011.

1. larrynp macrumors newbie

Has anyone received a 64GB Wifi Ipad2 from Powermax recently? I ordered one seven weeks ago and still don't have it!! They told me 4-5 weeks when I ordered it and now they tell me "sorry we are at the mercy of Apple". Incredible!!! Unfortunately I traded in my old Ipad to them so I am stuck. Does anyone have any ideas how to help? How about any CSNW / Powermax people on the Forum. Can you help?

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

You pretty much answered your own question. Since you traded in your iPad 1, you're stuck with them. All you can do is either contact them and see what's up or try to get yours back and cancel the order.

3. larrynp thread starter macrumors newbie

My question was has anyone ordered AND received one. What I am really looking for is guidance from anyone who has done business with Powermax, or is employed by them. I have contacted them and got a run around. Also I want others on the forum to know about this so they don't get screwed like me.

4. larrynp thread starter macrumors newbie

Problem solved.
    Its like magic! I complain about Powermax on the forum and POOF; they call me and say it is shipping today!
    Yay!

5. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

That's awesome. Glad to hear it has been shipped. Enjoy!

6. kmarketing macrumors 6502

Hi,

How much did you get for your old ipad when you traded it in?

Thanks?