Still no refund for bumper...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by matt550, Aug 3, 2010.

1. matt550 macrumors 6502

I still have not received my refund for the bumper I bought for my iPhone. It was bought at an Apple store with my debit card. They told me today it could take up to 30 days. Are there others still waiting?

2. SHAWNYMAC macrumors member

3. goonie4life9 macrumors regular

Go to the Store

I would highly recommend going to the Apple Retail Store, where you purchased the bumper. I went round and round with Apple Customer Support and the Retail Store, and finally went in. All they had to do was verify that no refund had been processed, and then issued me a refund in cash (even though I paid with a debit card).

As an aside, I received a call from Apple Customer Care today. The gentleman who called told me I would need to go to an Apple Retail Store to obtain a refund. When I asked him why Apple's website stated that refunds had already been issued, and that I could check the status of the refund on Apple's website, he said he needed to, "verify that." I told him not to bother, since I had already received my refund. Long story short, I do not think the Apple Customer Service representatives have much of an idea of what is going on.

4. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

Don't fret!

You'll still have your refund before me and others have our free cases!

5. matt550 thread starter macrumors 6502

I did go to the Apple store I bought the bumper at. The manager said it could take up to 30 days. The Apple web site refund status says "no refund issued for this receipt number" or something like that. I'll just wait.

6. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

7. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

still nothing yet. called apple yesterday, supposed to get a call today or tomorrow regarding my refund from an expert advisor? we'll see.

8. wolfgang2112 macrumors newbie

i'm in the same boat. no refund. not showing up on the refund status check either.

9. TheShinyMac macrumors 6502a

TheShinyMac

10. wolfgang2112 macrumors newbie

anyone else still waiting? nothing here. still nothing on their status check website either.