Still no tracking email?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eaglesboy2, Feb 6, 2011.

1. eaglesboy2 macrumors newbie

I have yet to receive a tracking email with tracking information :mad:, and i was wondering if anyone else was in the same position. Also, does anyone know how long they will continue to send out tracking email's?

2. tophat1 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

When did you place your order? Verizon or apple? Did you get an order confirmation email? Have you logged into your account to check the status?

3. DoodleD macrumors newbie

I made my order for 3 phones on 2/3 at 5:45 am. All 3 have different statuses..... one being new, the next pending and the 3rd complete. Hopefully tomorrow they will all have tracking numbers.

4. gb1631 macrumors regular

No e-mail and tracking doesn't work! :(

5. soadquake981 macrumors newbie

The rep I talked to today said that orders placed later in the day on February 3 were not actually entered into the system until Friday or Saturday, so they're more likely to ship tomorrow (or Tuesday, at the latest).

6. chartster macrumors newbie

Confirmation email, no tracking email, order status page down. :mad:

7. Chaos123x macrumors 68000

Ordered one for my mom a little before 3:00am. Got a confirmation email but never a shipping email. Check your status is still down on their website.