Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ACint24

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2011
Hey guys... I have owned an iPhone since 2007 and never jailbroke any of them until yesterday! It has been an amazing experience so far.

If you are on the fence and need a nudge over to the dark side, give my blog a read and you might just find yourself installing cydia :)

http://themacfanatic.wordpress.com/

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Great thread and your words ring true.
The only issue I've had is with SBSettings on 4.3.2 I noticed you downloaded and are using it without issue.

My only jailbroken Cydia apps I have are, Winterboard (for "Theme It") and MyWi. When I attempted to add SBSettings my iPhone 4 went into safe mode after a few minutes. That made me nervous so I deleted the app.

Is SBSettings 4.3.2 ready completely?

ACint24

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2011
I have used it so far without any hitches.

I'm no expert but it could be as simple as you uninstalling and reinstalling it.

MaxBurn

macrumors 65816
Nov 25, 2010
No problems with sb settings either. I was thinking the only problems hanging on were with the unlockers retaining basebands.

OP: you may want to edit the article and fix some errors.

I wish more people would take the plunge, the more people see neat tweaks the more likely they are to be sucked into being native to the next ios.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.