Still not sure if you should Jailbreak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ACint24, May 1, 2011.

1. ACint24 macrumors member

Hey guys... I have owned an iPhone since 2007 and never jailbroke any of them until yesterday! It has been an amazing experience so far.

If you are on the fence and need a nudge over to the dark side, give my blog a read and you might just find yourself installing cydia :)

http://themacfanatic.wordpress.com/

2. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

Great thread and your words ring true.
    The only issue I've had is with SBSettings on 4.3.2 I noticed you downloaded and are using it without issue.

My only jailbroken Cydia apps I have are, Winterboard (for "Theme It") and MyWi. When I attempted to add SBSettings my iPhone 4 went into safe mode after a few minutes. That made me nervous so I deleted the app.

Is SBSettings 4.3.2 ready completely?

3. ACint24 thread starter macrumors member

I have used it so far without any hitches.

I'm no expert but it could be as simple as you uninstalling and reinstalling it.

4. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

No problems with sb settings either. I was thinking the only problems hanging on were with the unlockers retaining basebands.

OP: you may want to edit the article and fix some errors.

I wish more people would take the plunge, the more people see neat tweaks the more likely they are to be sucked into being native to the next ios.

5. flyingninjas macrumors member

all im saying is i love fakeclockup from "apt.xsellize.com" source and bitesms