Do you think I will have to go to 6.1.3 first before updating to iOS 7? I have an iPhone 4 and I don't believe it will be fast enough, so I thought I would just try now with the GM and have time before the signing ends on wednesday... It doesn't work, probably because I am still on 6.1... I don't want to upgrade to 6.1.3 so I saved my blobs now and I will just wait for the public release... However if I will still need to update to the latest iOS 6 first, I might as well just do it now... Thanks for answering!