STILL on the fence!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stu.h, Sep 12, 2014.

  1. stu.h macrumors 65816


    May 8, 2010
    West Midlands, England.
    Ok, so I ordered and paid for a plus 64gb in black, due to the mess up this morning, it means I won't get it till 7th October (unless it changes).

    I decided to reserve a 6 64gig in black for Friday (still loads left), and I plan on going to store on my lunch to try both models out before my 4pm slot.

    I called the store up, and basically I am GUARANTEED my device as long as I visit within my time slot. That iPhone 6 has my name on it.

    I also asked about stock restraints on the plus, and he said it was due to the keynote that everyone has just gone mad ordering the plus.

    So unsure what to do, I could pick up the 6 on Friday and then decide, but I dont think handling one for a few minutes in store would be considered as 'real world usage'

    We'll see what happens next Friday I guess, and I know it's only me that can make that choice!

  2. Dave Meadows macrumors 68030

    Dave Meadows

    Nov 10, 2010
    I'm still undecided. I have both on order (6 for Sept 29, plus for Oct 10). Be very interested to hear what you think after visiting the store. Keep us posted.

Share This Page