Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rocketsfan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
I pre-ordered from the apple site at 7:01 PM PDT on June 15th. It still says "Ships: Delivers June 24th" but the status is still prepared for shipment. I am now starting to doubt that it will be here tomorrow due to the fact that I haven't even received a tracking number but apple insists that it will be. Is this happening to anyone else?

kdkinsey

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2005
Aliso Viejo, CA
At least I'm not the only one...

I preordered at 4:35PM PDT on 6/15 and mine also still says "Prepared for Shipment." Like you, I am concerned about delivery by tomorrow. It has been in the "Prepared for Shipment" state for about 5 days.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
FedEx status is royally FUBAR. It's hours behind real time. Tracking still doesn't show that I actually rec'd mine. FedEx can easily get your iPhone from China to anywhere in the US by tomorrow. Fear not.

inthecup

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2010
ordered mine 6/15 4:32PM PST. Been Not Yet Shipped since then. Apple has also told me that I will be receiving it tomorrow. Will know by this time tomorrow.

ignign0kt

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2010
Just called support, which is kinda pointless cause I don't think they ever know anything.
Said he didn't see any problems and that if it still says "Delivers June 24" then I should get it tomorrow...lol doubt it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.