Still waiting for shipment

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by emi, Feb 15, 2010.

1. emi macrumors newbie

I ordered a MacBook on Friday, 9am. It still hasn't shipped Yet! What's the deal?! It's supposed to ship within 24 hours of ordering! Now that I've bought it I can't wait, why is apple taking so long?

2. Striker-UMB macrumors regular

Maybe because you ordered it on Friday and they don't ship on Weekends and also Monday is a holiday....... atleast if you ordered it in Canada. So hopefully it will ship tomorrow. If your not Canadian then I would call Apple if I were you because I know exactly what you mean. I ordered an XPS 2 years ago and I had to wait 3 1/2 weeks for it to come and that was absolute torture lol. Congrats on the purchase though, I just bought the new white unibody MacBook last Wednesday and I absolutely love it:D, hope you get yours this week.

3. chrismacguy macrumors 68000

Also, occasionally it can take them slightly longer to ship them - although it is torture. (I remember ordering a PowerBook and it took 3 days - longest wait of my life for something to ship - Its still shiny though, nearly 5 years later).

4. racer1441 macrumors 68000

Thinking they may be backlogged. Took over a week for me to get a VGA adapter from apple last week.

5. cloroxbleach4 macrumors 6502a

cloroxbleach4