still waiting on Spigen orders?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by shappp91, Oct 13, 2014.

1. shappp91 macrumors member

Ordered the clear capsule case for my 6+ on sep 14th.. chose one day shipping and still no shipping conf. email.. Anyone in the same boat? I'm aware of the backorders and such but damn.. A month later? #fail Spigen.

2. Bulldog Dave macrumors member

I ordered a neo hybrid for my 6 on the 13th of September and just received it Friday. Hang in there you will get it.They must have been swamped.Thier cases are nice worth the wait in my opinion.

3. MushroomJesus macrumors regular

When the shipment gets to my door, I'm gonna write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the box and mail it back to them. According to them they'll cancel any order since they're swamped. I already bought a case while waiting for them so I won't be needing it.

4. xchric macrumors newbie

I canceled the order. They didn't respond to that but shipped the case several days later. Horrible customer service.

5. SpasticPat macrumors 6502

SpasticPat

I received mine on 10/9 after ordering it on 9/12. Emailed them multiple times after the delivery window on Amazon closed, took them three weeks to send a generic reply finally. When I first ordered they "apologized" about the issue with the buttons on the case not being set right or something so they need to send out inserts for them and they promised a tracking number for that but I haven't received that yet. After the delivery window closed I filed a claim with Amazon who promptly gave be a 100% refund.
    So, before receiving the Spigen case I had ordered a Case-mate Tough case and love it. Now that I have the Spigen case, I'm probably just going to resell it and won't do business with them again.

Oh, and when I took the plastic box out of the mailing envelope, it was really dirty, covered with dust and finger smudges and things, very dissatisfied.