Still waiting...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by StarShot, Sep 22, 2017.

1. StarShot macrumors 6502a

StarShot

My new IP8 is out for delivery and now it's 6pm PDT without a UPS knock on the door. It's been GREAT hanging around the home waiting. NOT! Based on previous experience, I KNEW I didn't have to stay home, but they sucked me in again.

2. deadworlds macrumors 65816

deadworlds

Same! Im still sitting here waiting. I hope they come soon, have a dinner meeting to get to.

3. StarShot thread starter macrumors 6502a

StarShot

UPS finally arrived at 6:30PM. I have a theory that UPS delays delivery on the first day in order to catch more people home from work since the delivery requires a signature.

4. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

Possible or could just be volume. I know a few years ago I got a delivery at like 8:30AM where they religiously come to my businesss address around 12:45PM.

Glad you got it. Sucks you waited all day. That’s why I tend to ship to business when possible. For home. They come anywhere from 3-9PM

5. deadworlds macrumors 65816

deadworlds

UPS got to my house at 7:30PM. Longest wait ever! I remember in past years I was able to schedule a delivery window. This time around I dint have that option. When I lived in an apartment UPS would get there between 9-10AM.