Still waiting...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thesdx, Sep 16, 2007.

1. thesdx macrumors 6502a

Yesterday, I called the Apple store only to find out they had them in stock the day before, but they got sold out. I checked Best Buy's availability and there was one close to me with them in stock! Then, it hit me. The bank was closed. :mad: (I have a savings account with no ATM access.) I guess I'll have to wait until Monday. Due to school, I can't go early in the morning to get one. Does anyone know when they get the shipments?

2. JuicyGoo macrumors member

I called the Soho store on Fri and they said they were sold out and didn't know when they'd get a new shipment.

I called the Fifth Ave store and they said they only had 15 left so I raced over there and saw they had way more than 15.

Then I went to the Soho store the next day to pick up a dock and saw that they had stacks of iTouches behind the counter.

Not sure what the phone people were up to but I would say to go to the store and see for yourself.

3. thesdx thread starter macrumors 6502a

I just called the Apple store, and he said, "We've got a handful of both the 8 and 16 GB". Too bad the stupid bank is closed today.