Stock mail not in notifications after unlock

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by purpleparrotuk, Nov 29, 2016.

1. purpleparrotuk macrumors 6502

Since the last few betas when I receive an email in the stock app it disappears from the notifications when I unlock the phone. Bit of a pain having to open the mail app to see the emails. I see someone else in the beta thread was experiencing the same issue. Anyone else noticed it on here? Running an iPhone 7 with beta 4

2. gk712 macrumors newbie

yes me. iphone 7plus with 10.2 beta 4. i also submitted this to apple via bug reporter. any ideas why this happens?

3. gk712 macrumors newbie

SOS ... still having this issue!!! can anyone help? am i the only one using stock email.app and having problems with disappearing notifications?

4. purpleparrotuk thread starter macrumors 6502

Can't believe no one else is getting this.

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Well, as you mentioned, someone else in some of the beta threads supposedly had a similar issue. Hard to say if it's some beta issue or some other oddity. Perhaps the final release will get it fixed up. Perhaps doing something like removing an email account and re-adding it, or resetting all settings, or reinstalling might be needed.

6. purpleparrotuk thread starter macrumors 6502

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Sounds like that might be somewhat different. And different people can experience some issues that are more related to their setup or device or something like that, and not really something that is widespread.

8. gk712 macrumors newbie

did all that but this bug is still present for me , it worked nearly 2 days with beta 7 and just started not working again. :-//

could this be a server issue?

can´t believe that there are just 2 users with this issue ...mhhhh