Stock Manager/Tracker

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by michael-appleru, May 25, 2007.

1. michael-appleru macrumors regular

I use iBudget to manage and record my savings account and I want an application that can show me how im doing with my stocks any suggestions???? Free apps or paid if REALLY good:D

Thanks

2. michael-appleru thread starter macrumors regular

I basicly want to see how much money I have made with my stocks

3. atay817 macrumors newbie

Any Luck?

Did you ever find a program that tracks stocks? I'd love one too!

4. Photothug macrumors newbie

Try this.
    www.Mint.com
    Its not software but its a great website and its got some really cool features. It gives you a daily report of where your money is and what youre spending it on. You can set it to give you alerts if youre going to get charged a late fee from credit cards or a low balance warning for your bank account. They don't store your passwords to your accounts so you don't have to worry about the security issue.

I have been using it for a bit and if you have more than one account, like I do, its nice to have all the info in one place.

They are working on building the INVESTING part of the site which should include all the stocks in your portfolio, and you will be able to enter the shares and the symbols and all that.

I have been looking for the same kind of program for the Stock portfolio and haven't found much.

I downloaded a free trial of Stox but found it to be too complex for what I wanted to do.

you can find that here:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/T...ac/software/productivity&mco=MTgwMTE&s=newest

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yahoo Finance will let you track your stocks. Hope this is what you're looking for.

Attached Files: