Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

granka

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
I was wondering is it possible to get the springboard to have a stock look? Or at least the first page of the apps?

Let me explain, I have summerboard installed and all my apps are on a total of 2 pages is it possible to make my first page look like a stock springboard?

By stock springboard I mean 13 icons with iTunes being the last app on the bottom rightside?

Anyone have any info on this?

werkedm3

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2007
I was wondering is it possible to get the springboard to have a stock look? Or at least the first page of the apps?

Let me explain, I have summerboard installed and all my apps are on a total of 2 pages is it possible to make my first page look like a stock springboard?

By stock springboard I mean 13 icons with iTunes being the last app on the bottom rightside?

Anyone have any info on this?

I do not think it is possible through summer board, although you could try rearanging the icons with customize, and get some blank icons to hold the open spots on the first page.

granka

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
Blank Spaces App seems to be outdated does anyone know where I can find a new version that works with the new version of customize and 1.1.1?

Anybody seems like a pretty awesome app if it is out there

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.