iPad Stock weather app iPad mini

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by FeaRThiS, Feb 4, 2013.

1. FeaRThiS macrumors 6502

Ok so I have used evasi0n on my ipad mini and the stock weather app installed with cydia. Then I did the same on iPad 2 and stock weather app isn't there? Anyone else got the stock weather app? Did something go wrong and why did it only install on the mini and not the iPad 2?

2. St.Vincent macrumors newbie

Got one on my iPad 4 too and at first it was working, but now just immediately closes. Not sure what's it doing there or how to get rid of it. Anyone?

3. FeaRThiS thread starter macrumors 6502

Not sure about deleting it but it is working on my mini and there is a thread on here Linky about the weather app crashing on people's iPhones. First thing I checked was notification but unfortunately the weather isn't show in there.

4. St.Vincent macrumors newbie

It's mentioned weather app stops working after restart. Another thing I noticed is that my clock is wrong now by -1h and I can't get it to set correctly automatically. Oh and did anyone get an update for evasi0n in Cydia, should I install it?

5. FeaRThiS thread starter macrumors 6502

My clock is working fine and I got the update doesnt seem to have done anything think it was for other devices that already had a tethered jailbreak. I did read about the weather not working rebooted my ipad mini and mine doesnt work now lol but not working is 1 thing mysteriously appearing on an ipad is another all the people who are saying it doesnt work are on the iPhone.

6. shareef777 macrumors 68000

shareef777

I had the same issues. I restored my phone and jailbroke again. Working well now, though I haven't applied any Cydia updates. Will hold off on using Cydia for a couple days and then test the update.

7. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

Which Cydia tweak gives you the Stock Weather App?