Stock Widget: Can put in alphabetical order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Chupa Chupa, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I'm a little baffled knowing how Apple usually thinks of the small details. With the On Demand app in my Treo new stocks are always put in alphabetical order after I add them to my watch list.

On the contrary, the iPhone seems to only list the stocks as they are entered. I can't figure out how to arrange them in alphabetical order, or if there is even a way. If there is a way its not very intuitive (very un-Apple-like).

So is there a way or is this another rushed iPhone widget? ( Notes and Mail are missing productivity elements too, as many have observed).

2. voidptr macrumors regular

If there's a way to re-order them, I haven't found it. (I don't actually want alphabetical, but I do want it ordered.) Then again, I don't think you can order the stocks on the dashboard widget either.

The world clocks on the other hand, you can. (Click edit, and then drag from the right side). Either they outsourced these to yahoo, or they just missed it.

3. stealthman1 macrumors regular

Just delete them all and reenter them in the order you prefer, same with the weather widget.