stolen Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ZoeM, Sep 22, 2011.

1. ZoeM macrumors newbie

I just got my new Iphone as a wedding anniversary 25 daysss ago !.. it was stolen two days ago while i was waiting for my coffee at Starbucks in the rest area exit 6 NJ Turnpike ..i texted my husband , put the phone in my bag (side pocket) and the phone was gone.. in less than one minute !! .. I couldn’t change my email passwords until i got home which it took me another 4 hours .. i did police report .. Yesterday I made a failed trip to Apple & AT&T stores at the mall .. they said they can do nothing and that i have to pay 400 $ for the stolen one and 600 $ for a new iphone because I got it less than one month ago so am not eligible yet for upgrade ! anyway , my question is ..am I signed out from my iphone yahoo mail automatically after changing my password from my laptop ? or is he going to be able to wi fi it and get my personal information ? please help. Thanks

2. DJBBOX macrumors regular

DJBBOX

just change all your passwords. make sure all the account you had in the device are notified and change the settings on all the web based accounts you have like Facebook. usually if some body trying to login from a different location or try to login again after you change your password they can send you a notification with info regarding the location wish they try to login from.

3. BlaZeR420 macrumors member

Once the passwords are changed it'll give a notification that it can't retrieve any information due to incorrect password.

As a fellow NJ native, so sorry to hear about this. People are jerks!

4. ZoeM thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks Blazer & DJBBox .. I really appreciate it !

5. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

Sorry to hear about your phone, it's a sad reality that people do crap like that.:(