Stolen Xbox 360 from Clifton :(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wortef, Jan 4, 2010.

1. wortef macrumors newbie

I Just had my apt broken into and I live in Clifton by the University of Cincinnati! Im asking for any information people from the area might have! It was stolen today around noon so if you know of anyone who recently got a new xbox 360 elite with a copy of Modern Warfare 2 any information would be greatly appreciated! It was my little brothers and I dont have any money to buy him a new one with rent and bills i barely have enough money for anything! If you know anything or can help by donating a dollar to help me buy him a new one that would be awesome! I mean who steals from the poor that xbox was the only thing I had of value and there are much nicer apts all around me!! But post here if you can help with either info or a donation my paypal is fetrowje@mail.uc.edu you can also email me there if you know who stole it!! I can also try and pay you back if you email me your address or paypal when I get the money if you donate to my little brothers cause!

2. cantthinkofone macrumors 65816

cantthinkofone

Thats blows. To bad you can't report it stolen and xbox live traces it and bans it or something.

Hope you get it back, or find the punk who took it.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Man, that stinks. Sorry that you had this happen OP.

4. gibbz macrumors 68030

Man that blows. Sorry that it happened and hope you get it back.

5. StruckANerve macrumors 6502

Make sure you keep an eye on your Gamertag activity on Xbox.com. Have you called microsoft to see if there is any way to trace an Ip address used on a stolen gamertag/Xbox?