Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goona

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
By continually buying iphones people are giving Apple reason not to open up the app store, put things like flash, and background apps. If people keep buying these things, they won't know what a terrible job they are doing of listening to what consumers want.

Hutch1

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2008
Guelph, ON
I'm happy with my iPhone, all three of them. None are jailbroken either, and I coouldn't be happier.
KEEP IT UP APPLE, I LOVE THE PHONES JUST LIKE THEY ARE!!!!

blancoBronco

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2009
South Tampa
considering there's over a million iPhones already bought, apple has enough people telling them what they want added. and they are going to decide what to add and when to add it. if u really want a backgrounder app, jailbreak

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
By continually buying iphones people are giving Apple reason not to open up the app store, put things like flash, and background apps. If people keep buying these things, they won't know what a terrible job they are doing of listening to what consumers want.

Really? This is supposed to work? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

movieator

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2009
LA, CA
I say we all go to Cupertino, stand outside 1 Infinite Loop, and just all hold our breath until we get what we want or we pass out!!! Whichever comes first!!!

Who's with me?

Who's coming with me?

Fine. The fish is coming with me.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Okay, I won't buy any more iPhones. Thanks for the OP. I just needed someone to tell me. I'm an automaton. Tell me what to do next.

I'm waiting.

Tell me!

What do I do!!

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.