Stop music when A/C disconnected (and start when connected again?)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by yanathin, May 19, 2011.

1. yanathin macrumors member

I'm looking for a tweak that will stop playing music when the charger is disconnected from my iPod touch. I have a setup in my car where the iPod is in a dock and uses the line-out to go to the radio and the dock port going to a car charger. I leave it connected to the dock all the time. When I start my car, the iPod starts charging, and when I turn my car off, it stops charging. However, there have been times where I turn my car off and I forgot to stop the music on my iPod, only to find my iPod dead when I come back. I would love it if it would just automatically stop playing my music when I turn my car off. And better yet, it would be even MORE awesome if the music would automatically play again when I turn my car back on.. But that's less important. :)

I'd really appreciate it if somebody could point me in the right direction, if something like this even exists. Thank you!!

2. joserpaq macrumors member

Use activator that is available on Cydia. You can select an action like play music on power connect/disconnect.

3. yanathin thread starter macrumors member

Whoa, this does almost exactly what I want! Although I wish the play/pause toggle were separate actions. For example, if something isn't playing when I turn my car off, it'll start playing when it's disconnected.