Stop Talking To Me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Soon2BMoM, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Soon2BMoM macrumors newbie

I have this music downloading application called ACQUISITION and every time it downloads a song the computer announces the name of the song and where it was downloaded to.... EVERY SINGLE SONG!!!! It didnt this by itself of course i set it up that way but have no idea how to get it to stop.. as a matter of fact i completetly forgot how i got it to do it in in the first place... i tried going in the the programs preferences .. it didnt give me the option . then i went into the computers perences and thought it was the voice over thing but nope NOTHING.... it is really annoying... seriously. if anyone knows how to stop this please please help me out...

------ thanks in advance:eek:

2. Fiveos22 macrumors 65816

Fiveos22

Hate to be the hater, but perhaps you should stop "legally downloading" songs with Acquisition?

Back on topic: I didn't know that Acquisition was still being developed, I haven't used it in years. Felt as unstable as iSwipe. I never felt it was particularly capable when compared to Limewire or Poison, but perhaps times have changed. Good luck.