Store availability AW3

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by wesselya, Oct 3, 2017.

1. wesselya macrumors member

Im sure most of you know or don’t, but now the Apple store app showing availability for pickup on Nov 7 and now some are showing in stock.

There is an aluminum 42mm cellular in stock but I think I want to hold out for the Nike.

I do also want the stainless steel?! Why do you make life so difficult Apple. We love you. :apple:

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Every store will vary with stock on configurations and models. It's all location based and stock changes almost daily. What you see in stock Currently, could easily change within an hour.

3. deeddawg macrumors 604

Stock changes. Usually the days stock seems to drop around store opening time. Check out istocknow.com and set an alert for stores in your area for the config you wish.

Some are showing up - saw a SBSS with sport band at a nearby store this morning.

4. slipkid3 macrumors newbie

Here in NJ very happy that today the Short Hills store had both units I was waiting on.I got a notification from istocknow.com as well as frequent checking the apple store app. I ordered the unit for in store pick up and then cancelled my apple direct order. So far so good learning my new device. Keep looking everyone, the units are starting to arrive!