Store availability for new iMacs

Discussion in 'iMac' started by MacintoshDan, Oct 13, 2015.

1. MacintoshDan macrumors regular

Tomorrow I am going to try to hunt down one of the new 27inch iMacs and a Magic Trackpad 2 to go with it. I want the mid level $1,999 version. Anybody see or buy one in a store today?

2. Branskins macrumors 65816

So far my store in Michigan hasn't received any of the new stuff. An employee said they might get them in later. Will be checking again shortly

3. MacintoshDan thread starter macrumors regular

I called the number to my local store, got connected to some guy behind a computer God knows where, who told me they don't have any. I will go in tonight. I want to buy the computer at the store in Delaware at the Christiania mall to save the $150+ in sales tax I'd be charged here (NJ), but it looks like I might not be able to see if they have any or not without actually going.

4. MacintoshDan thread starter macrumors regular

For anyone else interested, the stores seem to all have stock, at least the ones around me do. I ordered mine for pickup, I am going to pick it up tomorrow in Delaware like I wanted too, very happy.

5. MacintoshDan thread starter macrumors regular

The trackpads on the other hand look unavailable, I will update if I see them in store.