Store experience less than expected but super happy w/ SG 42mm choice

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by dhurricane74, Apr 17, 2015.

1. dhurricane74 macrumors regular

I seemed to know more about the  Sport Watch than the young lady helping me, although she was very nice. Both her and another associate told me that "[they] were told that the  Watch bands won't work with the Sport watches", but at this point I'm not concerned. It won't be to long until 3rd party band are available with a wider variety. I loved the feel of the Sport band and the 42mm size felt right at home on my wrist.

I agree that the Sport cases do not look or feel as high end as the  Watch, but I didn't feel they looked cheap either. Having had eyes on the Edition for the first time, I can honestly say I was more impressed by the look of the Watch and SG Sport.

Looking forward to shipping statuses updating and hopefully getting my own 42mm SG Sport watch 4/24-5/8.

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

I think all of us had a similar experience. I had to show 2 apple reps at the store how to get to the heart rate sensor and the one at the try on table that the Milanese loop was fastened backwards on the SS model.

3. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Not necessarily if the previous user is left handed (wearing the watch on their right wrist).

4. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Left handed? those Mutants!!!!? :p