Store Is Down!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by scubasteve03, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scubasteve03 macrumors regular

WHOO HOO!! The store is down! I wonder what thay might mean!!!!!!! I love it how everyone was freaking out because it wasn't updated at 4am! People crack me up.

2. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

3. aaronptrck macrumors member

aaronptrck

Don't be misinformed... Sometimes they take it down and they don't add anything new. I would have thought if something new was coming out today it would have been up by now....

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

The irony. I guess it never occurred to you that there might be 17 or 18 other threads on the same topic. People crack me up. :rolleyes:

5. scubasteve03 thread starter macrumors regular

Wrong

Wanna bet? Not to say you don't know what you are talking about, but I will take John Grueber's word over yours. Just because Apple has typically updated at a certain time in the past means absolutely nothing.

rdowns-
    There is not, I checked. Thanks

6. fr4c macrumors 65816

fr4c

Stores in my area are sold out of top end Mini's, most iMac configurations, and completely out of wireless keyboard and mouse. Been like that for the past couple of week.

7. tri3limited macrumors 6502

OMG! OMG! OMG! Yes, I'm that excited about the store being down. I'm only interested in getting a Mac Pro so the predicted updates don't really affect me but give me an iGesture anyday!!

8. scubasteve03 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm a grown freaking man, I shouldn't be this excited about a company possibly updating their product line. What are you guys guessing the gesture pad is going to be?

9. diamond3 macrumors 6502a

From engadget:

10. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Yeah, people "crack me up" when they don't search before posting a repetitive thread, too! :rolleyes:
    Picture 1.jpg

11. belvdr macrumors 603

A new VESA adapter is just what I've been hoping for. Maybe I'll get one for Christmas. ;)

12. TheBritishBloke macrumors 68030

TheBritishBloke

Lol. I'm sorry, but the fact of there being rumors of a release today, it just happens to be morning in Cupertino, and the Apple Store goes down, you REALLY expect NOTHING to change?

13. Stormbringer macrumors regular

A mouse that actually works comfortably is the main thing that excites me! :D

14. bass93 macrumors regular

I've been forcing myself not to buy a mouse until the new Mighty Mouse comes out. So I am psyched for new updates! If they bring down the prices of the Mac Mini I'll finally be able to buy one for my mother. She still has a super slow PC and I feel so bad for her. So hopefully new updates!

15. silentnite macrumors 6502a

silentnite

Let's not jump the gun. We've all been down this lonely road before. (Last 2 weeks) I'm taking the wait & see approach on this one. It would be nice to have an update following that good news on apples fourth quarter earnings. :D

16. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

No need to wait. Announcement has already been made. Apple's site has the new products on it. Only the store is down.

17. three macrumors 6502a

three

21.5 & 27" iMacs, White Unibody MacBook, Mac mini server, Magic Mouse. I am getting the Magic Mouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.