Store Pickup IPhone 7

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MarkieMark92, Sep 8, 2016.

1. MarkieMark92 macrumors regular

Has anyone got any idea if you will be able to preorder online and pick the iPhone 7 up in store on release day? They didn't seem to say unless I missed it

2. Rob198612 macrumors 6502

only thing i can recommend at this point is doing a chat with the apple team they might know something. if its anything like last year then they will do the in store pick up. but, i prefer doing the home delivery and just pay extra for pick up at warehouse or pay extra to have it delivered earlier at the house with that UPS my choice. its way better than dealing with the insanity at the apple store.

3. mjew macrumors newbie

Every year I would opt for home delivery for the same reason: to avoid going to the Apple Store. But last year I tried the in-store pickup. They had a separate line for in-store pickup, so while there was a huge line for purchasing, my pickup was very quick and trouble-free.

In a way it really beat having to worry about missing my delivery person.

4. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

I've had them delivered the last few times, but may do the in-store pickup this time around. A store is about 2 miles from me and I plan to head there early (simply because I'm eager).

5. Rob198612 macrumors 6502

that part i did not know. i have an apple store nearby my house. so, if theres two lines maybe i might consider doing that. ahh don't know now!!! #firstworldproblems

6. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I always had the phones delivered to my home but last year I decided to do the AUP and had a specific reservation time window with a separate line for pick up. Went pretty smooth I must admit. I was in and out in about 20 minutes.

7. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

I already have with TMobile