Store Stock

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jussstin, Jul 9, 2007.

1. jussstin macrumors newbie

I'm making a trip in a couple days and plan on going by the Apple store to get a MacBook. Should I worry about calling ahead to make sure they have what I want in stock? Or do they usually keep a pretty good inventory? I'm just wondering since I live about 200 miles from the store and will be in town for just a couple days.

2. Tumeg101 macrumors 6502a

Tumeg101

I would suggest you call ahead, that can't hurt...

3. Jblack4083 macrumors regular

I would call. I got shafted on Sunday when I went to get my 2.2 MBP and they were sold out. Not only were they sold out at Roosevelt Field in NYC but also 5th Ave and SoHo. And to top it off I couldn't even go today because they were still sold out. I mean it's not that bad I'm 30 minutes away from the farthest store around here but still leaving that store empty handed was not a great feeling. It's worth it to know in advance instead of going and being disappointed.

4. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

macbook pro stock has been kinda low. i wanted a 2.2 ghz macbook pro, too, but the store was out and out for a while. so i ended up getting a 2.4 ghz model. macbooks, on the other hand, seem to be plentily available. still, it could never hurt to call in advance.