iPad Stores that carry the iPad Air Smart Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Jayrcee, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Jayrcee macrumors regular

Jayrcee

Other than the Apple store, does anyone know what brick & mortar stores carry the iPad Air Smart Case? I'm not looking to order one online and would like to find a store nearby that carries them.

2. Kisey macrumors 6502a

I've seem them at Best Buy, Target, and Verizon.

3. Daysight macrumors regular

And Staples and Future Shop.

4. iWeekend macrumors regular

My guess is that stores that carry Apple to any extent will have the accompanying accessories. Perhaps the Costcos of the world wouldn't.

A quick phone call to each would let you know though.

5. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

6. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

7. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

It would appear that they didn't.... :D

8. JGWolven macrumors regular

I've seen them at all big box retailers. Kroger, Fred Meyer, Walmart, Target, etc. any place with an electronics section has a good shot.

9. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

I did read thank you. :p He wanted a brick and mortar (physical store). Since the OP didn't disclose his location I gave him a list of cases that are out and where he can find the Tucano case. And maybe when he goes to a "store", he can actually look for those that I mentioned beforehand, this way he won't have to drive around.

The thing you could have done, instead of directing the thread to my comment, was to answer his question. One of my friends asked the same question.. So I gave them options because the Apple Smart Case is expensive. You can get the same look for less.

You can find them at camera stores. If you are in the NYc area .. the top 3 camera stores will have them Adorama, B&H, JR Music :p Most Authorized Music stores too. i.e. Sam Ash

10. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

Depending where the OP lives, should call the store to be sure they have the product in stock. In Northern NH the Targets, Best Buys, etc. have Apple brand cases but none of the new ones for the iPad Air. They are all a model behind.