Stores to buy iPhone cases - in US

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by crackedandblack, Jul 2, 2012.

1. crackedandblack macrumors member

Hi

I've visiting the US in a few weeks and will be trying to hunt down some of the cases shown on the site - which stores in the US stock the best selection - I'll mainly be in Delaware and Virginia. I know I can buy online but a lot of the time the shipping is expensive and I like to see them first. In the UK we mainly have the apple store and the random electronic shops - but the choice is limited unless you like Belkin or Griffin.

Cheers

2. Cozmo85 macrumors regular

Everywhere sells iphone cases. Walmart, Bestbuy, Target, Cellphone stores (major and affiliates), gas stations.

3. crackedandblack thread starter macrumors member

and where would sell the more expensive ones like Vapor Pro etc..the same places?

4. stcizzle macrumors regular

Normally, retail stores do NOT carry the higher end brands or the knock-offs like ElementCase's Vapor Pro/Comps, or the El3ctron cases or the Deff Cleave cases. You have to order these directly from the manufacturer's websites. Unless you are talking about knock-offs/fakes, then you need to look on ebay.
    The Apple store will sell the basic Otterboxes and BookBook type cases as well as some Incipio and InCase cases, but you also can get a lot of those at Walmart, Target etc, etc like everyone else said.

5. pmacuser macrumors member

The local stores for iPhone accessories I've been to were only mall cart! there are several of them, but not definitely brand or high quality stuff. If you are looking for brand ones, check out best buy or radio shack.

6. gokart mozart macrumors 6502

If you want a high-end case, you'll have to order it online. I've never seen a Vapor or Element case in person at a store. Hell, I haven't even seen Switcheasys in stores.

Apple stores have some nice cases from otterbox, speck, incipio, incase, Bookbook, and even the graft leverage. I've also seen cases like the lifeproof at ATT and Verizon shops.

Target and Walmart will have some of these also, but honestly the best selection will be at apple stores. Some of the shadier electronic shops in major cities (like NYC) may have knockoffs.

7. dwa2011 macrumors regular

dwa2011

I have seen a few Best Buy stores with Vapor COMP cases... hope this helps

8. labman macrumors 604

labman

Many manufactures website include licensed dealers either there website or where you can buy in retail stores. Try a Apple store of course. you can always email the manufacturer as well. some cases are only available though them. I checked for Vapor pro doesn't look like it's available through retail. personally I stay away from aluminium cases I am yet to find one that doesn't cause at least some signal loss.

9. crackedandblack thread starter macrumors member

Thanks everyone, I'll just have a nosey around all the stores I come across.

10. azizur05 macrumors newbie

best iphone case

Somewhere a best and favorite goods found. But is it actually perfect to use ? if you want to take best one you will search best seller. Here is a link www.gimmesomeskins.com/ . Where you may found your best and choice-able things. Thanks overall .