Straight Talk Micro Sim card for iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jetreader84, Jun 10, 2013.

1. jetreader84 macrumors newbie

All,

I have an AT&T iphone 4 that I'd like to put on Straight Talk, but I can't figure out how to do it without buying a micro sim off ebay for about $60 (4x the price of a T-Mobile card, which I can't use).

Anybody have an idea where I can get an AT&T compatible micro-sim for a reasonable price?

Thanks.

2. awesomest47 macrumors member

$60?! That's insane. Find them at Walmart's website for $10.

3. unagimiyagi macrumors 6502a

Walmart no longer sells them, even in the brick and mortar stores they are hard to find.

4. jetreader84 thread starter macrumors newbie

Exactly. $60 is insane. Does anybody have other ideas? Or should I just swallow my Apple pride and go with a different phone for now?

5. Satnam1989 macrumors 65816

Wait 3 more days! AT&T is launching GoPhone $60/month Unlimited Talk+Text+2GB Data with LTE Support (Although it wont benefit you much on the LTE part) but if you purchase refills from sites like callingmart or eBay you can definitely save...I would put my money on that instead of Straight talk....I currently have the Straight Talk AT&T SIM that I got lucky for regular price back in December 2012 at Walmart but ill be switching over to AT&T as I would like access to regular network + LTE rather than MVNO Throttled 4-6mbps network.

6. designs216 macrumors 65816

designs216

When I went from 3GS to 4S I just took the mini SIM to the mall and got it punched down to the micro SIM size for $8. Barring that, you can go to StraightTalk and buy the SIM for about $15.