Strange battery issue (not the normal "draining fast")

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rust0r, Nov 24, 2010.

1. rust0r macrumors member

Jailbroken 4.1 iPhone 4

When I plug it in at night I can wake up, its been plugged in for 6+ hours and will only be at 91%, I thought it was my USB hub causing it to disconnect throughout the night, so I started plugging it into the wall, now I'll wake up, see it will be at 100%, but then if I wake up a little later (snooze), it will be down to 94%, then when I get up a little while later, it is finally back to 100%

I just unplugged it, no apps running or in the switcher and it just dropped to 98% in a matter of 2 minutes. Just the other day I got 2 days standby and several hours of usage. Nothing has been changed, does anyone have any ideas ?

I have re-jail broke it twice now and it always seems to be fine for the first few days and then starts conking out like this

Everything has remained consistent from day to day (only 3g connected, no wifi, bluetooth, etc)

2. SL4VE macrumors 6502

fully charge and than use till batt completely dead this will re-calibrate the batt and readings should be ok again BUT it may take up to 3 times of doing this