Strange discussions.apple.com Glitch

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by dapork, Mar 4, 2017.

1. dapork macrumors regular

dapork

I'm not even sure where to post this.

For a couple of days, I've had Mac issues which I tried to post about on Apple Discussions. For some reason, the text I put in the main box comes out white, different features on the page have no response when I click, and when I click "Post" it simply refreshes the page.

I've had several very odd dialogues with Apple advisors in the chat trying to figure this out but I won't get into that.

Suffice to say I'm nowhere near a solution, and the last advisor tried to get me to erase one of my hard drives to back up and reinstall my OS. Luckily I had an old Macbook lying around and found that the same issue happens to me there.

So basically there's a glitch with my Apple account! The advisor said maybe it was a way of suspending me... I have no idea what's going on here. Here's a screen shot btw. You can also see the font and color options are missing:

Attached Files:

2. dapork thread starter macrumors regular

dapork

I think it's something to do with accessing the discussions forum in Italy actually, because I tried from 2 computers, created another Apple ID, tried from my dad's account on his computer, always the same thing. So it must be Italy. Just gotta wait until they fix it I guess. Seems like I'm the only person in Italy who uses Apple Discussions though because I was chatting with Apple support, and on the phone with support in Italy and only now did a woman say that it might be something nationwide and they're looking into it.