Strange Garageband Glitch

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by Dachampster, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Dachampster macrumors newbie

I'm trying to mix two songs together in garageband. I have one playing(purple track, follow tempo and pitch checked), then I have the tempo changing from 170 to 160, then I have a regular orange track(160 bpm) starting. It sounds fine in Garageband, but when I export it to iTunes, the orange track comes in late. Additionally, the first second of the first track randomly blares in a few seconds later. I've tried making multiple projects and trying this same thing but the result is the same.

2. bwhli macrumors 6502a

bwhli

What format are you exporting in?

3. Chess72 macrumors newbie

The Biggest Glitch EVER IN GARAGEBAND!!!!!

This glitch is so big you can download everything in garageband just with 2 keys!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: !!! SO this is what you do You know you can select a different sounds like a classic piano or synthesizers well pick one that is above something that you cant use. So I mean by this is like the default it brings you exactly how you should be now!:apple:GLITCH STARTS HERE!!:apple: So now when your on the default pick there are two keys next to the p button the starting bracket will make the selection go up the closing bracket will make the selection go down and when your there just play something random and go back and click on the one you have not bought and it will ask you if you want to download it say yes and it will get you everything in garageband for free!!

Any questions ask me!