strange Itunes behavior

Discussion in 'iPad' started by petalino, Apr 22, 2012.

1. petalino, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012

petalino macrumors regular

The story is simple, yet complicated:

I bought a used Ipad 1.
    It has been wiped and I starded using it with my Itunes account.
    I never connected it to my computer to synch.

Bought 3 Apps and decided to pass it on to a friend who will be travelling to Poland with the Ipad.

Since she permanently lives in Poland; before she leaves the US we are tryin g to establish a new account for the polish App Store.

App Store allows her to enter all new info including Poland as a country and her home address, but upon clicking on NEXT as the last registration window on the Ipad, a dark rectangle shows up where the registration has been entered and NOTHING happens!!

So we gave up trying to register on the IPad and tried it on my MAC.
    All went smoothly and the regstation went through including confirmation and account verification by emai.

We went back to the Ipad's App Store trying to download a free App just to test the system, but again we get the dark rectangle after initial entry of credit card info.

Nothing else is showing up. No explanation of any kind.

What is going on? Is there a conflict trying to sign up with identity in Poland, but travelling in the USA?
    We are trying to use polish credentials: address and CC, but we are doing this from the US. Is this a conflict?

2. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

3. petalino thread starter macrumors regular

DUH!

Good thinking.
    Just emailed them.