Strange Looking MacBook/MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by nylock10, Dec 27, 2007.

1. nylock10 macrumors regular

Hey,

I was browsing Apple's website to see if my Airport Extreme could share my hard drive to Windows computers and I saw this:

Look at the MacBook/MacBook Pro - does it look a bit odd to you?

Here's the page I'm looking at: http://www.apple.com/airportextreme/sharing.html

Attached Files:

2. doteyes9 macrumors member

3. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

Hardly, this pic is quite old...not nearly new enough for a new MBP design to have been finalised...

4. lostfan916 macrumors 6502a

lostfan916

The wallpaper is still the blue aqua so I doubt it's a new one...

5. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

You'd think they'd have used the latest iMac if they were going to use a prototype MacBook or MacBook Pro in a diagram like this. I think it looks normal but the shade on the screen might make it look a little bit strange.

6. nylock10 thread starter macrumors regular

The old iMac and wallpaper ruined my "OMG THEY LEAKED IT BY ACCIDENT" moment.

Actually it looks pretty cool, but it makes it look like the border around the screen is giant. Hope the next laptops don't have that.

7. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

It's just a tiny, simple illustration. All the screens have small black strokes around them, it's for the sake of the illustration, not a leaked product. ;) (the black on the new iMac design is a bit thicker and more prominent anyway)

8. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

I think it's merely an attempt at shadow consistency. I don't think the new mbp will look like that (hopefully). :)

If you look at a mbp from the side, you'll see that the display bezel looks slightly darker than the keyboard area because light isn't cast onto the display as evenly.

9. Dybbuk macrumors 6502a