Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Evilmonkee42

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2009
I'm on 4S 6.1.2 jailbroken with 1.4.

I've noticed some odd behavior ever since I updated to 6.1. I have multiple gmail accounts and an Exchange account. When I am at the main account list page, it will occasionally(seems like on an auto-refresh) just snap to the Exchange account's inbox. It doesn't transition, it just jumps back.

I can go back out and into another inbox and again, it will snap back after a bit. It becomes a real annoyance when I'm trying to do a mass delete on one of my accounts because it will also snap back while in edit mode.

I wasn't sure if this was caused by the jailbreak in general or some tweak I have installed. I did have AllMail installed but I removed that. I also removed Exchange Unlock to see if that fixed it, but it didn't.

So then I went into safe mode and it still did the same thing. I don't know what's going on but it is really annoying. I just wanted to see if anybody else was experiencing this so I can try and track it down.

eftrzy

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2013
I'm on 4S 6.1.2 jailbroken with 1.4.

I've noticed some odd behavior ever since I updated to 6.1. I have multiple gmail accounts and an Exchange account. When I am at the main account list page, it will occasionally(seems like on an auto-refresh) just snap to the Exchange account's inbox. It doesn't transition, it just jumps back.

I can go back out and into another inbox and again, it will snap back after a bit. It becomes a real annoyance when I'm trying to do a mass delete on one of my accounts because it will also snap back while in edit mode.

I wasn't sure if this was caused by the jailbreak in general or some tweak I have installed. I did have AllMail installed but I removed that. I also removed Exchange Unlock to see if that fixed it, but it didn't.

So then I went into safe mode and it still did the same thing. I don't know what's going on but it is really annoying. I just wanted to see if anybody else was experiencing this so I can try and track it down.

Same here!
I've got multiple accounts and my mail app automatically opens the gmail one. I can go back but it keeps open gmail again and again and again. I can't delete multiple messages, it's very annoying. It's happening only in mail app.
I'm on 6.1.2, iPhone 5. Don't really know what to do.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.