Strange observation...

vtprinz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
I'm sitting in a coffee shop outside the Va Tech campus, browsing around MacRumors, as I'm going to be buying a PowerMac in the coming weeks. I just happened to look outside and lo and behold, there's a guy walking down the middle of the street with a dolly full of brand new PowerMacs and iMacs, all in their respective boxes...

...such a tease

ps - is it wrong of me to have fantasized about mugging him and running off with upwards of $10K in equipment? :rolleyes:

vtprinz said:
I'm sitting in a coffee shop outside the Va Tech campus, browsing around MacRumors, as I'm going to be buying a PowerMac in the coming weeks. I just happened to look outside and lo and behold, there's a guy walking down the middle of the street with a dolly full of brand new PowerMacs and iMacs, all in their respective boxes...

...such a tease

ps - is it wrong of me to have fantasized about mugging him and running off with upwards of $10K in equipment? :rolleyes:
no nothing wrong!!!

ftaok

macrumors 603
Jan 23, 2002
East Coast
vtprinz said:
You could rationalize it by imagining that he had just stolen them. You're just stealing from the theif. Sometimes two wrongs do make a right.

:D

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
ftaok said:
You could rationalize it by imagining that he had just stolen them. You're just stealing from the theif. Sometimes two wrongs do make a right.

:D
Sometimes it can take more than two.

I wasn't so lucky to see a guy with Apple boxes on display. It took seven random muggings of people with white ear-buds before I got lucky and snaged a blue iPod mini.

FS:6 iPod mini's various colour pink engraved model would suit a Sharon who's loved by a Brian ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.