Strange Problem

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by LifeCoach, Nov 27, 2007.

1. LifeCoach macrumors member

Ok so basically I use an external hard drive for torrents and other downloads. I use Azureus. One day I forget to connect my external HD when I opened a torrent file so it created a new folder...thing is the folder doesn't seem to be on my Mac's HD and it doesn't appear via any type of search. It only appears if I go into Azureus' preferences pane and change the default download folder but I can't remove it from here. So basically it's there on my internal HD but it's hidden in some way and doesn't seem to be accessible. I would like to remove it and the files in it as I need the hard drive space.

It's a weird one, hope I explained it well enough! Any help would be great.:)

2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

From Azureus, can you bring up a select a folder dialog, and display the path to the folder in question? If you can, make a note of this path then go to the Finder, open up the Go To Folder... dialog from the Go menu, and type in the path, using slashes to separate directories. For example, if the default is inside the Azureus application somewhere, it might be something like this:

Code:
    /Applications/Azureus.app/Contents/Resources/Downloads

3. LifeCoach thread starter macrumors member

Thanks buddy that worked perfectly :)