Strange requests...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Zh2, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Zh2 macrumors member

Hi,

I would like to share this and, hopefully, hear some of other folks strange requests...

My Father has just moved house. My Father is a photographer. ( well he was in his day, he is now 80 odd years old )

He is trying to capture a good image of some birds in his garden. According to dear old dad - The branches are all in the wrong place - The solution?...

" Can you come around with your ladders, chop a branch off one part of the tree and then bolt it back on in the right place please? "

Hmmmmmm!

Regards.

Zh

2. winston1236 macrumors 68000

haha, i have nothing to add except that i can relate

3. jackerin macrumors 6502a

Strangest request I've had is to take pictures of a french exchange student for his girlfriend, posing topless with a pair of pineapples.

4. AdrianK macrumors 68020

So um, did you do it?

5. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

I always get people asking me to try and catch ghosts with my camera all thanks to one freaky (and still strangely unexplained) wedding picture I shot a few years ago and a friend with a big mouth who told everyone about it after I asked him not to.

6. h00ligan macrumors 68030

7. Waybo macrumors regular

Zh2: Thanks for sharing. I am still chuckling. Having an elderly father, I can appreciate the difficulties you are experiencing. Being a photographer-wanna-be, I can appreciate your Dad's desire to have everything just right!

8. whodareswins macrumors regular

I would be very interested to see this photo!