Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iJohnHenry

macrumors P6
Mar 22, 2008
On tenterhooks
I was expecting a secret vasectomy.
Inuendo.gif

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
No wonder his wife complained.
"Oh,darling, I'm just popping round to next doors' to help out with their little problem."
"What, again? Third time this week! And the week before that, and before and before…"

Not quite in the same league as a cup of sugar or a lawnmower…

:D

Edot

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2002
NJ
"Oh,darling, I'm just popping round to next doors' to help out with their little problem."
"What, again? Third time this week! And the week before that, and before and before…"

Except she was doing the same thing..

iJohnHenry

macrumors P6
Mar 22, 2008
On tenterhooks

"Can I help it if the woman ovulates like a chicken!!!"

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Bang the neighbors wife 3 times a week for 6 months only to find out your wife was cheating on you and the kids aren't yours -- because you are firing blanks.

Then be slapped around by the neighbor and asked to return the money he paid you for banging his wife.

Poor sterile and stupid guy, can't catch a break. :p

szark

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2002
Arid-Zone-A
He should throw it out. If the Soupolos couple wanted a guarantee, they should have had Maus tested for sterility before entering into the contract.

Hardly the strangest lawsuit ever, though. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.