For those who couldn't get one this morning, what do people think is their best course of action on Saturday? Wait at an Apple store tomorrow morning on the theory that they'll get more tonight? Hang out watching for returns? Something else? Did anyone here have any luck on Day 2 back in 2007? Love to hear from you if you did! Otherwise I'll just wait a week. Whatever, it's cool. But I thought I'd ask if anyone else had a plan.