Stream for iPhone Event

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FSMBP, Sep 8, 2015.

1. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

Just a quick dumb question about the stream tomorrow...When the stream starts at 10:00AM, does that mean if I start watching the stream at 11:00AM, I will have missed out on the first hour? Or does the stream show beginning of the event regardless of what time you start watching?

2. JohnApples macrumors 65816

I'm wondering the same thing, because I too will miss the first hour. Will I be able to start the even from the beginning, or will I have to wait for the event to end and then for Apple to put it up on their website?

3. LKN macrumors 6502a

The stream from 10am (uk 6pm) will be live streamed till end of event.
    So by tuning in at 11am you miss an hour. It continues from where event will currently be.

After the event a keynote will be placed on apple website where you can watch it all and skip anywhere into the video.

Hope that answers your question.

4. LKN macrumors 6502a

You miss an hour.

5. StarShot macrumors 6502

StarShot

You should be able to watch the full show later. If you have an ATV, one of the icons shows the presentations. I think you can also see the full show at apple.com (they've had them there in the past).

6. Apples n' Stone macrumors 6502a

Apples n' Stone

Depending on device. I believe you may be able to rewind pike any quick time stream.

7. FSMBP thread starter macrumors 68020

FSMBP

Thanks for the informative replies everyone! Hopefully, I can avoid missing any portion of it :)