Stream NFL Games Mobile??? App or Website?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by monkey28rb, Oct 25, 2015.

1. monkey28rb macrumors 6502

As the title states. Does anyone know of a good website or app where I can stream NFL games for free? More specifically the Miami Dolphins. I know there are websites out there, but they suck for mobile. Any help would be great! If you do not want to make it public please PM me.

2. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

The only way to stream NFL games is through the NFL Mobile app.

3. wingsabr macrumors 6502

wingsabr

4. vikingjunior macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

Verizon customers only

5. aneftp macrumors 68040

Unfortunately Verizon wireless has the exclusive "smartphone mobile" NFL rights.

Which means fox sports go and nbc live extra mobile apps will be blocked streaming PHONE NFL games.

If you have directv NFL Sunday package. U do have streaming PHONE rights

Just screwy the way streaming works with Verizon basically have phone streaming rights (like blocking watch ESPN on Monday nights and blocking Verizon fios mobile (phone) streaming.

The tablet apps work fine to stream nfl games on Sunday afternoon on fox sports go and nbc Sunday night and ESPN Monday and Thursday night.

Just the phones are severely restricted

6. DomC macrumors 6502

DomC

How are you streaming Thursday night? That's CBS and I haven't found any app that will stream those games.

7. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

CBS app or NFL mobile app

8. monkey28rb thread starter macrumors 6502

Any website that's good for mobile? All the official apps are useless for Sunday games.

9. DomC macrumors 6502

DomC

I never see games available to stream on the CBS app. I've looked many times just to make sure.

10. ninaco macrumors 6502

ninaco

I'm a Steelers fan & live in the DC area. Finally gave in this year and bought NFL Gamepass. $100 for the season. Bad part is that most games can't be streamed live. But, there are lots of streaming options -- mobile, Roku, xbox, Apple TV, or laptop.

Hate waiting till 8:00 on Sunday night to watch a 1:00 game. But, on the plus side, I'm no longer spending all day Sunday watching football (have to avoid seeing scores).

The first week is free. Just have to remember to cancel before the end of the week if you don't want the subscription.