Streaming anme directly to iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by coolio86, Jul 15, 2009.

1. coolio86 macrumors newbie

How can I stream English anime directly to my iPhone with high quality? I already tried mobileanime.net and they suck!! I would like to watch English episodes of Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist on my iPhone.

2. toughluck macrumors member

You Watch Bleach In English?!?!? I Cant Stand It Dubbed!!!

3. demiurgical macrumors member

I'm with toughluck on this. I can't stand anime dubbed in English. I only watch it as a last resort. Until iPhone supports flash I can't watch anime's on it :(

4. youngplaya0228 macrumors regular

Same here. Most English dub animes suck compared to the subbed versions. U basically gotta just search and pray. So far I only found Naruto shippuuden subs on Joost. Miss the days when YouTube had the new episodes the next day.

5. toughluck macrumors member

Best bet is to hit up youtube for the subbed ones

6. TLewis macrumors 65816

This is offtopic for this forum, but youtube has (apparently legal!) full-length anime episodes from Funimation. One example is "Shikabane Hime" (undubbed w/english subs, rated TV-MA and so you'll need a youtube login and confirm that you're 18 or over). The entire series appears to be there. Woot.

Unfortunately, they seem to be visible from the web, but an iPhone youtube search doesn't find them. :confused: